Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Glam


I still find myself getting excited about Halloween just like when I was a kid! Chills in air, cute little costumes and candy sets the mood just right for me. We all know that the standard Halloween decoration colors are Orange and Black.....However, I found some Halloween inspiration that features my favorite color PURPLE!!! I knew as soon as I saw this post that I had to share it with you. If you are Purple crazy like myself, I know that you will surely appreciate this feature I found at anna and blue paperie! It's simple but yet so chic.

Every great party starts with a great invitation. I believe that invitations should give your party guest a glimpse of what the event will be like. It should lure them in and make them feel like this is one party they surely don't want to miss. What do you think? I think that the invitation they created did just that!!


Purple cocktails and purple candy with spooky description cards send chills right up my spine! Love it!




This was a Halloween Party gone GLAM!!! We have that Purple accent color to thank for it! This would be great for a Ladies Night Halloween Party.

Please check out more Halloween party inspiration at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment